The history of St. Joris
St. Joris Ceramics Industry was founded in 1923. Prior to that the factory made highly artistically designed ceramic materials. Throughout the years the craftsmen of St. Joris have made a major contribution to the world in which we live with artistic bricks, shapes and colours.
Immediately after the Second World War St. Joris switched its focus to the professional development of glazed ceramic products.
The creative company culture has retained the freedom to think and act in forms and colours. Our artisans have worked in partnership with clients since the company’s foundation. We at St. Joris prefer to contribute to the process from the first technical drawing onwards with the architect, designer and planner. And we make each and every brick with devotion and craftsmanship.