Balcony in Druten


Introductory Detached, richly detailed house with fence from 1904 (the first stone was laid on November 10, 1904) built by Mr. Louis Dericks, director of the brickworks Dericks and Geldens, and Dora Kuppen transitional architecture which include being characterized by the presence various art nouveau elements.

The balcony dating from 1904 by St. George completely restored in 2011. In order to achieve a good end result has been brought every stone of this balcony to St. Joris subsequently every detail and profiling into the existing bricks in good condition to resume new production.